Enhanced Safety Protocols
- Small self-contained camp cohorts (groups of campers and staff)
- 4 or 8 week sessions with no mixing of groups
- Option for a longer camp day with the same group for the entire time
- Dedicated indoor and outdoor space for each group
- Cleaning of high-touch points throughout the day – indoors and outdoors
- Nightly housekeeping in all spaces used by campers
- Daily health and temperature screenings for campers and staff
- Dedicated lunch spaces with modified low-contact food service
- Frequent hand washing
- Limited sharing of items
- Communicable Disease Action Plan which includes symptom monitoring
- Isolation area for campers or staff showing any signs of illness
- Code of Conduct for Campers and Staff to help prevent illness on and off campus
- Staff Training to observe and report symptoms and signs of illnesses
- Nurse on campus daily
Camper and staff safety is our priority. Changes in state and local regulations, restrictions, and guidelines may cause us to cancel or alter any program, schedule, or activity at any time.
Co-ed Day Camps
For ages 4-13
Designed for Children
With spacious, safe, self-contained, convenient campus, beautiful facilities and playgrounds!
At this time, we intend to offer swimming to all on-campus camp groups.
However, group size restrictions at the pool, or other state and local restrictions, may cause us to cancel or alter our swim program.
Arts + crafts, music, dance, science, drama, technology, sports, games, and more!
The camp day is 9 am – 3:30 pm and is offered in 2 convenient four-week sessions. Our best value, the eight-week Super Session, has a longer camp day from 9 am – 5 pm.
No lunches to pack!
All full-day camps include lunch, beverage and snack.
Exciting Camp Options
Our regular camp hours are 9 am – 3:30 pm. The eight-week Super Session in Junior, Intermediate, or Senior Camps features a longer day with additional activities until 5 pm!
Traditional Day Camps:
Our popular Day Camps are jam-packed with fun-filled activities. This is the stuff childhood memories are made of!
Fine Arts Camps:
For budding artists and actors, our Fine Arts Camps pull out all the stops to provide campers with hands-on experience and performance opportunities.
Creative Technology Camps: More than just tech!
All of our Creative Technology Camps offer more than just time in a computer lab. Campers take advantage of our whole campus enjoying a mix of indoor and outdoor activities – including daily swimming! Entertaining lessons and exciting challenges are guided but self-paced – with as much or as little counselor assistance as needed – to inspire creativity and instill confidence!
Summer fun from anywhere!
for ages 14-15.
Come play with us!
Summer at Friends offers a variety of fun, enriching day camps. Led by energetic and enthusiastic staff who love working with kids, campers form friendships and discover the joy of learning new skills in a safe, supportive environment.
Safe. Supervised. Super-fun!
Summer at Friends programs are certified by the State of Maryland for compliance with Youth Camp Safety Regulations. Our Registered Nurse is on campus during camp hours, and certified Water Safety Instructors and Lifeguards lead daily swimming instruction and recreational swim. Our team of experienced teachers and counselors guides children through a busy day that includes plenty of water breaks, sunscreen checks and camp spirit.